Fia Carafe - Black
Were : £62.99Now : £54.95Details...
Cast Iron Pestle & Mortar, Small Black
Were : £30.00Now : £25.95Details...
Nordic Light - Red 4-arm
Were : £64.95Now : £54.95Details...
View all offers
De Buyer Mineral PansMade of 99% iron, the organic Mineral pan is the natural choice of conscientious cooks. With its 2-3mm thickness, this pan performs outstandingly well at high temperatures to quickly seal in vitamins and nutrients. Beautifully sears and grills foods that coated pans cannot. The more you use these Mineral pans, the better they perform, as these pans darken naturally and become nonstick over time. Free of chemicals, PFOA and PTFE coatings, these pans naturally enhance the flavor of steaks, seafood, omelettes, crepes and more, by sealing in nutrients under high heat. The sloped sides make blending and turning of ingredients easy. De Buyer takes a proactive approach toward ecologically-responsible cookware with the Mineral pan. Made in France. Safe for all heat sources, including induction.
Founded in France in 1830, de Buyer is the manufacturer of the blue-steel French crepe pan used by chefs around the world. The name de Buyer is renowned as a premier European supplier of top quality utensils and cookware.
• 99% iron, organic pan is the preferred pan of conscientious cooks
• Ecologically-responsible pan is 100% recyclable
• Seals in juices, resulting in carmelization (the Maillard reaction)
• Performance improves over time, the more the pan is used the darker it becomes for all-natural nonstick cooking
• Authentic lyonnaise shape ideal for crepes, omelettes, carmelizing onions and searing vegetables and meats
• Iron molecules from the pan contribute to good health
• Steel handle is triple-riveted for durability
• de Buyer is the maker of premium French cookware since the 1830's
De Buyer Mineral Pans
1 to 4 of 4
Proper professional quality chefs pans for high temperature cooking
This de Buyer blini pan is a heavyweight amongst Blini Pans.
Price : £12.95
Est. Despatch: Out of stockDetails...
These are deep chefs pans whose high sides make them perfect for sauteing.
Traditional heavy duty French crepe pans.